Monday, February 9, 2015

Skinny Mint Journey




So I'm sure everyone have heard of Skinny Mint. Skinny Mint Teatox programe is suppose to help speed up your digestive system and clear your bowels. I am not paid to do this. I purchase them from Skinny Mint website and the tea is really expensive. I got their besties pack promo in October 2014. It was around 62SGD for 2 Morning Boost and 2 Night Cleanse. It comes with 28 tea bags for the Morning Boost and 14 tea bags for the Night Cleanse. 
.
.
.

For the Morning Boost, I drink it everyday without failed even when I'm traveling overseas. It smells nice, taste refreshing and helps to curb your hunger. When working, I get hungry around 1130am. But with this drink, somehow, I feel fuller. Maybe it is because of drinking water or whatever. I don't know. It is said to make your skin better too. But I think there's no much changes to my skin. 

So here comes the Night Cleanse. I was really impressed with the Night Cleanse. You drink this every alternate night and it makes you feel less bloated. The Night Cleanse has a very strong ginger taste. Very thick and I tend to feel like vomiting towards the end of the cup. But I drink it without failed and kept to the cycle. Besides just drinking the tea, I begin to eat lesser than usual too. It's just my sub-consciences telling me that I'm on a strict diet and hence I have to cut down food and basically carbo intakes. I surrender my rice by half every night and sometimes my last meal stops at lunch. I replaced lunch with apple slices and snack lesser.

At the end of 28 days journey, I feel the difference. I used to have layered fats around my waist. No joke, although I'm small in size, I am not skinny. I weigh close to 50kg and I'm standing at 1.6m. But after the journey, my weight now is 46kg stably. I had the teas only for a month but my diet continues. Meaning I cut down carbs. Not totally without it but really is much lesser. So, would i recommend it? Yes, if you keep to the plan and is very strict. My sister got it but no change to her weight at all. So it depends heavily on individual too. 

Here's my before and after picture:) 


Hope it helps those who are considering to purchase! 

No comments:

Post a Comment