Friday, October 31, 2014

Paris in France (Day 3: , Effiel Tower, Pont Des Arts, The Lourve)

Hello bloggger! I know I've been on hiatus for a super long time. And looking at all the advertisement on my blog is really plain boring. Having said that, I will start my travel blog again :) 
I still wish to document my Europe trip! So I will continue from where I've stop. I've recently been to Korea's Seoul and I want to blog about it too! Shall start everything fresh and have removed all the old and back dated advertisement post.
.
.
.
The third day in Paris is very much sightseeing and more sightseeing. The weather was really good! So no grumbling of bad weather. Everything there is good. You walk pass lots of Paul's bakery kiosk and many other nice bakery. We tried the highly raved Pierre Hermes's macarons too! We walked alot. So i didn't feel fat with all the walking. It is more than a year later since i'm writing this. Trying to dig my memories to really keep this active and helpful to people who were going.









The weather is so good. Just look at the clear blue sky.





 



















 



This is the Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel, which stands west of the Louvre. This is different from the the Arc De Triomphe as this is much smaller and also represent different purpose for each of this triomphe.
.
.
.
Walk all the way from The Lourve to Champs Elysees. Which is the main shopping street in Paris. Full of brands, labels and bakery along the street. It was quite a distance from The Lourve. But we do enjoyed the walk as it was a really good weather. We walk across a huge park whereby people sit and just relax in the park.










.
.
.
Here's also the famous Arc De Triomphe!
This stands in the centre of the Place Charles de Gaulle.











Feeling too lucky to spot rainbow beside the beautiful Effiel Tower!








Waited till 10pm just to witness the Eiffel Tower glitters! :)
 
 
 
 
 



 
That more or less sums up our Day 3 in Paris. It was so worth it to wait till 10pm just to witness this magnificent view. Lots of walking, less of shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment