Monday, October 21, 2013

Paris in France (Day 1: Gare Du Nord Station, Day 2: Paris Disneyland)

Sometimes occasionally i do ask myself why am i still keeping this blog. But looking back at all my old blogs make me realised how much I've missed doing blogging. Its like a hobby that I slowly grew to have. Taking photos and uploading them. I want to share with my readers some of the places I went and also the things I've tried. So that people reading will learn something out of my blog, or purely just enjoying what I am enjoying. 
.
.
.
Took Eurostar from London to Paris.
We departed from Singapore via Emirates Airlines and I must say its the first time i took the airlines and I think their service is awesome! Transit at Dubai for 1.5 hrs and Dubai airport is huge.
Here's what that is at Dubai, free wifi at the airport for all passengers!

 I think a longer transit time would be good for us to shop longer. Lol. But all and all it was good! A really safe flight and not much of a turbulence. The reason being, we could have took a flight straight to Paris but because we were meeting our friends in London, hence this complication. So the whole day, we were busy travelling around. It was damn tiring! And really really chilly. Didn't expect the weather to be close to 6 degrees at night.
This is also St Pancras Train Station, this is the connection rail from London to Europe. Its also whereby you get to see 9 3/4 platform!!



Our train arrived at Gare Du Nord station. Which is the main major terminal in Paris. We stay just next to the train station! I believe our hotel name is "New Hotel Gare Du Nord".
We booked it at a relatively cheap price cause we planned way ahead of time. It was really good considering the location. 
A night without beer is not Paris. This basically sums up for Paris night. 

Day 2 will probably be image heavy.
.
.
.
Hong Kong's disneyland in 2011 (top)
Paris's disneyland in 2013 (bottom)
Cheers to awesome friendship!
If you ask me, is it worth it? I would say yes. Although it cost us approximately 2 hrs back and fro travelling time as Disneyland is at the outskirts of Paris. We spent about 76euros for the tickets each including the transportation. Which is about SGD$120+. To me, it is still worth it. Cause Walt Disney is 1 of the world's most wonderful creation. Honestly, nobody doesn't knows Disney. And Walt is an amazing inspiration. You eventually feel that you've stepped into fantasy when you're in Disneyland. And to me, you will probably go to Disneyland once in every other country. So, why not? 

"All of our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them."



Pumpkin's carriage!
What's Disney without Mickey?
You know, the grass is always greener on the other side of the world.
Disney street show! 
Some images from my Instagram :)

This basically sums up our day in Paris's Disneyland :) 
More updates to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment