Wednesday, March 11, 2015

CNY 2015



Chinese New Year is all about being pretty. 
As this is the last year with my old house, i decided to capture more pictures and document this before it is officially gone.  

 Our dinner on the huge white marble table behind our house.
A yearly affair for me to go to River Angbao. Always enjoyed the display, the atmosphere etc.
Got the limited edition Fortune of God's crystal ball @ $10! This is specially manufacture for SG50. Thought that it is very cute.
My second year taking Ang Bao from the company :)
Lo Hei from Pu Tien. Surprising their CNY set this year is not very fantastic.
 
Annual Lion Dance Troupe from Wen Yang @ our Central Atrium.
 
Spot the lucky number if you can!
Please huat my table and me!
Invited the friends over for dinner during 1 of the 15 days cause after all, this is really the last time they will be able to come over..
#OOTD on 1 of the days
 
.
.
.
This pretty much sums up my CNY. 15 days flew passed just like that. We didn't had it last year. So, I'm more in the mood compared to the previous years. Despite the interval of me removing my skin tags, (which i've fully receovered from!) i think this year will be good! I think my words is rusty from the lack of blogging. I will come back again soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment