Sunday, May 12, 2013

23rd birthday on 2nd May

I've always find excuse for myself to be eating a lot more than usual on my birthday especially!! Cause it's the day that I'm born! And it's also the end of my mom's 9 months of misery!! Have always tried my best to be at my happiest on my birthday no matter how's the case like. Took off on the day and headed to JB for some pampering! Really thankful for an awesome girlfriend like Jiaxin to accompany me thru out the day. Countdown my birthday with me, sleep over at my place and go to JB with me despite many many many people told us not to go cos Election Day was coming. Met the girls for a small gathering. Am really happy this year despite all the hipups in my life. I believe that all these will make me a better person, stronger in my EQ and may I always be blessed with so many lovely people in my life. And thank you to all those who have been with me listening to my sorrow during the hardest period of my life. And my colleagues as well. I'm pretty glad I'm back on track, fighting. Made a huge decision after my birthday. Which is to resign from my current job and head on to something else life have offered me. It was a difficult decision! But I guess I have to move on! May I be blessed in any way. Find peace in my inner soul. Happy birthday to me. Xx





 




No comments:

Post a Comment