Monday, April 13, 2015

Singapore Cafe - Top 3 brunch that I love!








'
I'm a huge fan of brunch! Name any cafe and I probably will have visited the place! I love eggs and sausages! Acutally i know all these items can be easily prepared at home. Instead of going to those insanely high-priced cafe place. But the atmosphere of having brunch at home and in cafe is really different. People always wonder why Singaporeans' like to take photos of their food. But, I think we all should! After all, there's so many mouth-watering food for you to order and eat and you definitely won't want to forget it! I use those photos I look to send to friends if they ask me where should they go for lunch, dinner etc! Here's some of my favourites!
 
1) Symmetry 
9 Jalan Kubor #01-01
Tel: 6291 9901
Open Tuesdays to Thursdays from 11am to 11pm
Fridays and Saturdays from 11am to 12midnight
Sundays from 11am to 7pm
 
.
.
.
Symmetry is always my favourite when i think of brunch's location. I super love their calamari with squid ink sauce! Sorry, there's no picture of that cause I was too hungry and I ate it way before the chance of photo taking. The brunch is filling and good. Their serving and display is delicious
 
2) Strangers’ Reunion
37 Kampong Bahru Road
Tel: 6222 4869
Open Mondays, Wednesday to Sundays from 9am to 11pm
Closed on Tuesdays

I walked pass this cafe and decided to go in. My intial plan that day was to go to Highlander Coffee but it was closed! So, we settled at Strangers' Reunion instead! And i really like the atmosphere there. Part of the reason why was because they have sofa seats and perfect egg benedict. Their House Smoked Salmon Benedict ($18.90) is also my favourite. I ordered camomile tea which comes with a pretty glass flask warm constantly. They also displayed some Klarra's collection in the cafe for us to browse and purchase if we are keen. Overall experience is good.
.
.
.
3) Lola's Cafe
5 Simon Rd
Tel: 6284 0349
Open Tuesdays to Thursdays from 10am to 1130pm
Fridays to Saturdays from 10am to 12midnight
Sundays from 10am to 1130pm
Closed on Mondays


 
Didn't get to eat Lola's cafe brunch. But manage to eat their famous finger food. Their Honey Paprika Chicken Wings is a must-try! Love every bit of their wings. This cafe is located near Kovan MRT. I went around 4pm when their brunch ended. So sad didn't get to try their brunch menu. But I must say, just their sides and dessert menu alone makes me want to go back again! I thought their Sticky Honey Apple Cake with Vanilla ice-cream is good too. Not too sweet for my liking.
.
.
.
I think this will change soon as there's so much more cafe to go to! But honestly, cafe business is really good. Most of the time, we paid $40 per pax each time we visit a cafe. Even restaurants aren't earning such good business, are they?
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Wen Yao, I got to know your blog through instagram. Would you mind sharing your experience regarding SIA cabin crew interview and the process on a blog entry (as not many updated interview process can be found online)? Also, you look lovely when you smile! May I know where did you go for teeth polishing or teeth whitening? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Stella!
    Thank you for your compliment! I went to 1 of my regular dentist at Ang Mo Kio. He is very thorough and sensitive to my teeth and I always feel so refresh after going there! I do have a blog post dated 13/3/15 on the interview process! Hope it will be helpful to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your reply, wenyao! :) I checked the post. It is really nice of you to reply your readers. Sorry if I bombarded you with tons of questions. What was your attire/what did you wear for your interview? Did you paint your nails red? Or would you recommend to do so?

    Would you mind telling how much did you spend on teeth whitening and how many sessions did you go? May I check which clinic and dentist is it? Is quite tough to find a meticulous dentist nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there! I wore a formal dress to the interview and I did not paint my nails. I would think that as long as your nails is neat and clean, it should be alright.
    I go to Care Dental Surgery at Ang Mo Kio :) you may wish to call and check out the rates @ 6458 5949!

    ReplyDelete